Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Jane's at the shore all week...

And I won't lie to you. It hasn't made me have some massive change of heart about the amount of blogging I've been doing recently. I'm WORKING, Jane. Unlike some people who can't even scrape together enough money for an iPod, even though they have nothing to do with their days except think of ways to earn that money, then execute.

No, I am making this rare appearance to tell you all that there will be no further blogs being published this week. Steven has been updating a lot. You might want to try his page. Otherwise, I invite you all to write your own guest entries in the comments section. Have something you've been wanting to get off your chest for a while (*cough* mystery editor *cough*)? Think you could do a better job than the staff bloggers? Now's your chance to strut your stuff!

Possible topics:

1) What I did with my summer
2) Why Jane rules/sucks/cracks like an egg/can't be trusted
3) My favority childhood toy

Have a good week!