Monday, August 23, 2004

This was supposed to be a link to pictures.

After spending an hour importing, selecting and trying to upload beach pictures I finally gave up. I set up a .mac account. I'm pretty excited. Well I was excited, when I previously thought I could have a homepage. But I'm a fool for Mac's lovin'. Tonight, I got an Airport Express. Can't wait until the Units are confused about my ruckus of a dinner mix. Let's just hope I don't destroy the speakers rocking out home alone.

On to my real topic: Why is it so impossible to find jeans?
Not only are they overpriced in most stores. I couldn't seem to find any that weren't huge or too tight. At one store I got a pair of corduroys and tried on a pair of jeans from the same store 2 sizes bigger. Come on people! Keep the same sizing system throughout your store. It's bad enough that sizes change from store to store but pant-to-pant. That's just not fair. If anyone knows a good place to find cheap jeans, please tell the rest of us.

I'm really mad I have to get new jeans because of my own stupidity. I managed to get my jeans caught on something. My guess is the latch for the door because I most often catch my clothes on that. I got a little hole in my jeans and I continued to pick at it so now I have fairly small but noticeable hole that everyone likes to hassle me about.

Just like three months ago, I'm searching for a job, again . Nothing extreme I just need some extra cash. I made a deal with Missy. If I get a job before school starts I'll get my cartilage pierced with her. I'm not sure if it's an incentive or not.