Sunday, August 15, 2004

Waiting...

Currently in my ipod work bank I have $260. If anyone has any tasks they need to be done and would like to give an able body some cash for it, you know who to call. Sara brought up a good point to me the other day, what about tax? So that means I need another 170 dollars. I'm thinking since we're getting the airport express at the same time maybe the units will spring for the tax. Wouldn't that be delightful? Then I'd only need $140. If you don't need anything done but cash is burning a hole in your pocket I'd appreciate donations as well. Man I wish I had a job. I don't feel like waiting anymore. In general I think I'm getting anxious. Now that art class is over I really want to swim. Of Course I can barely wait to drive. And the iPod can't wait for that. Don't really feel like waiting in life. Guess I've always been impatient.

PS - Let's avoid a barf alert by having someone saying something cheesy like, "Take action!' or "Actions speak louder than words." Come on kids, I know I could change, but do I really want to? No.