Thursday, June 17, 2004

Last Summer Revisited

The world hates me! First, the units have been hassling me about how I don't do anything productive with my day. I go to bed too late. I wake up too late. I made plans too late. It seems I have technically difficulty with doing things on time. So the crew team needed an extra person, and I was a little uneasy about saying yes. Crew is one of those sports that completely takes over your life. After several lectures on what I'm doing this summer, I thought why not? I'll be outside, with the crew team, out of the house. So now I'm doing crew for the rest of the summer. My first practice was yesterday.

This morning Moore called around noon to tell me that none of the classes I signed up for were open. Sweet, I thought I really am going to do nothing this summer. I looked on the website for another class in the morning I would like to take. I called back and now I'm taking studio watercolors. So basically, crew and art camp. Wow this sounds a lot like last summer.

My plan to make money this summer is to start things in my backyard. The neighborhood kids would love it, but here's the kicker they have to pay to get in. I'll buy a bigger trampoline than the one down the street. I'll start my own riverquest safariventure. We'll play awesome games red rover, duck duck goose, maybe a little sprinkler action. 15 dollars per child for 6 hours of quality babysitting. Man, if did that every Friday I could make a mint. Definitely the riverquest safariventure will be the best part.