Monday, June 21, 2004

I want a turtle!

Being on the river this spring sparked my love for turtles. They're always hanging out on logs, looking cute. In New Orleans my math teacher had a really cute baby turtle, Gloria. Gloria was definitely the most popular pet in whole school. Don't tell but she was also the only pet. So now for the past couple months I've really wanted a turtle. On Saturday I was in New York and I saw the cutest turtles. I was going to buy one but it was absurdly hot and I wasn't going to be leaving for another 7 hours or so. So today I did some research and decided a Slider turtle is right for me. If anyone knows someone trying to get rid of their slider turtle, old or new tell me. Or if you know where I can get a slider turtle that information would also be appreciated.