Monday, February 02, 2004

savour these precious moments before they pass us by

Ah, the wisdom of Jane.

Mommy started her blog over the weekend. Caroline, hop on the bandwagon before it pulls away!

I went with Mommy to see my apt today. Well, not my apt, but they've opened up model apartments in my building. It was kind of weird. But I'm excited about it. They said my unit will be ready in March.

Three cheers for Mar! No, three cheers for ME! (Sorry, just channeling her last post.) Glad to see she's come up for a breath of air. Steven and I went out to Delaware this weekend, to take back the first state for Dean. I second Mary's call for you to all go out and Meet Up on Wednesday. For all our Philly readers, it's going to be a party at Egypt, to get together all the Philly Dean supporters for one big gathering.

P.S. For anyone who was thinking, should I send Jane a care package? Her address is, uh, confidential, but email me, and I will send it to you. She was crying last night because no one had sent her sweet treats to eat!

OK, got to go avoid Jane some more!