Sunday, February 08, 2004

Taking our country back

Someone (Jane) likes to send me daily stats about whether or not this blog has been updated. Well, we are busy, people. Busy taking our country back! (Obvoiusly, Mary far more so than me. 2 posts in a month? That's crazy talk!) And we are not the only ones. Check the cool picture in the link!

Anyway, Dean is still #2 to Kerry in the delegate count, with Edwards trailing by 60 delegates. So, don't believe the hype! Dean's not dead, and Edwards is not the only one who can take Kerry down.

Today, Mary wraps up her stint in this nation's greatest state, MAINE. Let's hope she goes out with a Dean win filling her sails. And some welcome home fudge for the sister (and tagalong, Steven's new title -- "This is my tagalong, Steven.") who spent an hour doing visibility in the freezing cold yesterday.

Today, I will be in New York to see Wicked with Steven. If any of my New York peeps will be available in Manhattan today in the 5:30 range, call me! Pick up the phone and just... call me.