Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stickers for grown-ups.

The Hollywood Farmer's Market has a stand, Sticker Planet, which filled me with joy when I saw it. It was a tiny shop, full to the brim of sticker rolls! I went in, hoping to get Caroline some classic from childhood -- a fuzzy sticker, perhaps, or an oily, or, best of all, the bear that you could stick sticker accessories on. Sadly, it was all modern stickers -- Blue's Clues and Dora and the like.

But today, boys and girls, you need not just look to stickers for nostalgia. No, now you can look to them for wall decorations, thanks to Blik. You may have already seen their Nintendo wall stickers reading one of your nerd blogs, but they make other designs, too. My current top picks:

Moon Kite

99 Luftballoons

But Jane and I spent about 40 minutes sending links back and forth, so if you think one is cool, let's click together!