Friday, March 25, 2005

Why don't I have Tivo?

Spring break began on Wednesday and what have I done since then? Eat, sleep, and watch tv. When I saw watch tv, I really mean Boy Meets World. I go out at night, and there's nothing good on tv in the middle of the day. Instead of watching last night's episode of the O.C., I've been breezing through Boy meets World. I only have two episodes left in the season. If I had Tivo I could watch Project Runway, The O.C., America's Next Top Model, the possibilities are endless. Don't you worry your pretty little heads, I won't be watching Passions for the next week. On Monday, at 5:30 in the morning I leave for Kentucky. We're going to build houses for a week, should be a good time.

Here's a little hypothetical for you to consider: If your fiancee and your two sisters were in a burning building, and all of their legs were broken, who would you rescue? Now, I'm not engaged, but I would go for the two for one deal. I mean come on, we're the funniest people I know.