Tuesday, December 07, 2004

2 weeks until christmas break

Prom is over; you can call me Shirley Temple when referring to that night, but only then, and only once, or I will beat you. Prom was surprisingly fun. I expected it to be sucky, but in the end it was awesome. My secret boyfriend, DJ Gabe had some difficulties with the outlets at Sacred Heart, but the power didn't go out (shocker) and he managed to get the music back on. There was a fight, sadly I missed it though. And someone threw up from drinking too much soda, gross but funny when I look back on it. My ring fits too, yay!

These next two weeks = crap. Not only are teachers piling on homework because "there's just not enough time in the 2nd quarter," but crew is starting too. Not good, very stressful. I don't really sleep much anymore. Ultimately it's school that's stunting my growth and wants me to forever be the short Horstmann.

I want snow, and a snow day, but the first step is snow. I infected Helen and Caroline, and now after a month and a half I'm really becoming unsick. I barely ever cough now, it's spectacular.