Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Be Awesome like me

Now that Helen's jetted off to India, I have total control of the blog! If I really hated you and myself I could make the blog pink with kisses all over it, but I'm feeling nice today so I won't. I've decided the new theme of this blog will be: Jane is Awesome! I think it has a nice ring. I feel it's important for you to understand how to improve your life and make it awesome like mine. So really I'm trying to help you.

1. The Bengals rule, even if they don't win all the time. Monday Night football, October 25th, 2004, 9pm, I bet 8 dollars on the team that I just can't stop loving. For the second time all season, the Bengals won a game. Not only did they win, they dominated! A solid 13-point win against the Broncos who were favored by 6. The Bengals were wearing their sweet sweet tiger uniforms like always, but this time they were scoring touchdowns, intercepting and overall being awesome.

2. Thrift Shops = love. On Monday, I volunteered at St. Mary's Thrift Shop. Okay so organizing pants, and putting away clothes didn't equal love, but afterwards did. So "for all our hardwork" they said we could take anything we wanted. Well I was planning on getting things free or not. I got a turquoise dress straight from the 80's (you can see me wearing it at Senior Prom this Spring), purple spandex, a red robe with a kamodo dragon on the back, and a blue necklace aka my Marge beads. I paid for most of it, but overall it was a life-changing service day experience.

Other things happening in my life: I am sick, but not a runny nose just coughing, lots and lots of coughing. Makes me feel like a heavy smoker, not fun. Makes my voice sound weird, hurts my neck, gives me headaches and disturbs my sleep. What should I be for Halloween?

What did you learn today? Love the Bengals and thrift shops and you can be awesome like me.