Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Another School Year...

So school started today, and I already miss summer. So following my school year's goal: get into college. I have a multi-step program to help me do this.

1. Get good grades. I'm hoping for high honors. In order to execute this first and most important step, I'm going to become more organized as well as avoid going online during the week. I can go on to ask people questions but that's it. If people want to talk to me they can call, but I get too ditsracted online.

2. Did I say get organized? This year, I'm going back to my freshmen ways. No loose papers in my backpack. Try to stay on top of homework and projects. No surprise tests.

3. Stay committed to my extracurriculars. Whatever I'm going to do, I'm going to do it all the way. there's no point in dedicated so much time to something I don't care about.

4. Make my own lunch. I'm convinced this will improve my quality of life. Not only will I be eating what I want, but also won't be getting ripped off. Last year this lasted a semester. This year we're going for a semester and a quarter. We'll see how that goes.

Thinking about college makes me want to stay in high school for the rest of my life.