Monday, June 14, 2004

I am your Judas.

Today I ended my endless wandering. I woke up at 11:30, ate breakfast, took a shower, and man I was on a roll. While in the shower I decided today was the day I was going to accomplish things. I was going to make a to-do list and then do things. I know, not your average to-do list reaction. I was going to get a job today, and do several important things like clean my flip-flops, sort through my clothes, hang out with Missy before she left, paint my nails, you know important things.

First, I resolved that I was going to spend my whole summer lounging around the house/the pool while eating chewy sprees. I mean come on, applications, phone calls, I'm just not a people person; this was the best plan. Then, I ignored that to-do list idea, and found those applications I picked up back in April. I also held on to the scholarship to Moore my art teacher gave me. I'd rather get paid and do nothing then do nothing in my own home, so I filled out the Color Me Mine application first. Well, after I filled it out I found out that they aren't hiring. Then I had the Ubead2 application, but I remember in April they had one position left so I skipped that. I did not want to work at peace a pizza. Plastic Fantastic is official closed, and Shady Dog doesn't want me to work for them until the fall. So I filled out my art camp application. I'll be taking one of the three (listed in probability order): Photography II, Painting I or Metal working/Jewelry making. Then I'll continue to write my book in the afternoon or for the rest of my life, who knows. Sounds like I'll be spending quality time this summer with my mom's laptop, Rittenhouse Square and for the fourth year in a row...the R5!