Saturday, May 15, 2004

So many novelties!

I discovered so many things today. First of all television without pity does recaps of My So-called Life. Amazing. Then I realized when I don't have crew I feel like I have all the time in the world but then I remember that awful thing, school. I saw the trailer for The Incredibles today (apple.com>QuickTime>trailers) It was Incredible. Watch it in full screen. You'll have a new appreciation for want. This new idea of not having a pool is killing me. With this scorching weather all I've wanted to do it swim but instead I lounge around the house in my bathing suit and stare at my empty pool. I'm kind of over the idea of getting it painted and would much rather have a pool that has chipping paint than no pool at all. Also I finally have a friend who can drive. It's the best thing to happen to my weekends. We spent most of the night just driving around. It wasn't very good for her gas but it was so fulfilling not having to worry about rides.

Should I tell my friends about the blog? It's questionable.