Tuesday, September 30, 2003

We're not switching to iBlog yet. It doesn't support updating from multiple computers, much less by multiple people. The help documentation indicates that we can add comments using some third-party software, so I'll look into that (and to actually using preshie.com.)

Why Mike is still the coolest guy I know: Not only does he drive around Howard Dean when Dean comes to Philly, he gets quoted in Salon! http://salon.com/news/feature/2003/09/29/dean_vs_clark/index.html

Also, my Dean for America button clearly indicates, "I'm friendly, talk to me!" The Mayor of Market St. (ok, he didn't introduce himself as such, but he's clearly a brother in arms with the Mayor of Ardmore) walked me home last night, calling me a model. Not a movie star like my sister, but we can't all aspire to such heights.

There was an interesting story on the cover of the Inquirer today, about M. Night Shyamalan making a $1.5 million donation to revitalize the neighborhood where he shot "The Sixth Sense". While I think it's very nice that he wants to give something back, it strikes me as kind of strange that the city is now hitting people up for donations to revitalize neighborhoods. Maybe there's some community group that actually asked for the money, but it looks like the city did the asking. Full story can be seen at http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/local/6885742.htm

Intesting post from someone else's blog: http://www.danieldrezner.com/archives/000767.html
How do I know it is interesting? I found it at the top of Blogdex, so that shows at least 18 other bloggers found it interesting enough to link to it. Nevermind, it proves nothing, except blogdex is a fun way to waste time. I should really be watching archived Daily Show clips instead.