Thursday, June 30, 2005

Pobox Book Club: Join Today!

I'm in a book club, and I keep talking about it. Kitten got mad, and told me I had to start another book club. The Pobox book club. Then, when I said we had to pick a book, she started in on, "Gosh! Wouldn't it be great if one of us had a web page that everyone read, and could leave their vote about what book to read?!" Bah.


So, we're starting a book club. Here are the initial picks. You can vote for as many books as you want. Top two vote-getting books will have a run-off vote by email. You can also submit your votes on these books by email.

If you vote, you're in the club. If you don't vote, you're not. This will be the only time we do this vote on the blog.

Th e Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
The Devil in the White City
Bliss
Broke Diaries

We now return to your regularly scheduled silence.