Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Boo! I'm adorable.

All I do is try to get you to love me, and what do I get? A whole lotta nothing! It's true, I think people don't read us anymore because of our few and far between updates. Once Sara, my own flesh and blood stopped reading I knew things were going down hill from there. Never fear loyal blog readers, summer is here and blogging is my specialty. Although I'm pretty busy right now trying to watch all of Gilmore Girls Season 3 (the season of Dave Rygowski), after that's over I'll be blogging more.

Are you ready to get pumped? I mean really, really pumped?
Here's a little dialogue for your amusement or to disgust you*, your choice:
* Please don't read if you love Jesus and/or fetuses

For Prize Day at school yesterday I did the benediction to close the school year.
Helen: How did your benediction go?
Me: Oh, awesome, the whole room gave me a standing ovation, and then I was like, "Jesus is #1," as I did a victory lap around the gym. Of course after my victory lap, I walked went up to the mic, yelled out, "I'm killing fetuses all summer long. Come visit me at Planned Parenthood. Then I slapped sister in the face and took a second victory lap screaming, "Down with fetuses, up with me!"

P.S. None of this really happened, please don't protest or burn down my house.