Thursday, May 19, 2005

Ouch. Snow Patrol hates me.

I cannot remember the last time a tour I wanted to see did not stop in Philadelphia. What did I do to you, Snow Patrol? Does your mom's cousin live in Norfolk, Virginia, and that's why you're stopping there instead of here? Was it your childhood dream to get your picture taken with Mickey Mouse in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle, and that's why Orlando gets more of your love than I do? Have I not done my part? Did I not make everyone listen to your album, and taunt them for not having the bonus tracks that I, as an iTunes user, got for free? Maybe it's because Apple won't let me share their stupid tracks with people on my local network, and thus kitten did not get to listen to the album.

On another note, when you see someone's age published, do you believe it? This week's iTunes free track is by a supposed 17 year-old named Kyle Riabko. And when I read that, my first reaction was, "yeah, right." Not that he looks or sounds particularly old, I guess, but seriously. Not everyone in the world can be as young as they claim to be. Tiger Girl, I'm talking to you. There's no way you're 16.