Friday, May 20, 2005

I'm still, I'm still Janie from the block.

Dearest H Diddy,
Fine, you win, but watch out I could leave you for Ben Affleck whenever my little heart desires.
Love Always,
J. Ho(rstmann)

So I'm busy learning and rowing 24/7 and what do I get crap for? Not blogging. Cool. So what have I been up to? Yes, crew, after a solid 6 months our season finally ends next Saturday. Exams start Monday, only three days though. We went to the U2 concert. Oh, and I went to prom.

Posting a picture is far too complicated on this blog so uh let me reenact some for you.
Ah yes, here's a self portrait of me and Sara winking, the ultimate Horstmann pose.
Took some pictures of the quad, but no good ones, so good thing you don't get to see them.
Ah look, McCrea and I are sitting on a bench, almost as good as a nice Clair Pruett portrait.
Sara took some nice candid action shots. I'm talking to Missy. I'm receiving flowers. I'm walking inside.
Good times.

Wow, I haven't posted in a while. heh. I mean that's not funny.
My To-do List:
1. Blog.
2. Beat Helen with my bully stick.
3. Not rescue Mary from her burning home, and then call her out for not blogging.
4. Get into college.

Guess what? Julie Cooper (from the O.C.) has the same nickname as me. Come on Caleb, couldn't you be a little more original? So writers of the O.C., if you're reading this, back off, JuJu's mine.