Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Jennifer, I don't know if we can be friends.

Jennifer, admit it, you lost. Everyone knows it. No one likes posts about books or knitting. Who are you kidding? We're the people's blog. Everyone loves reading our blog. Even if they don't have any comments about it, we still tell amusing stories. Fine, I'll say it. Oh Snap. You got served.

I've returned to school, crew and my sad, sad life. Break was so much more delightful. I've already stayed up until 3 doing homework. Gotta love those extra long assignments over break. Luckily, I'm so committed to this blog that I'm still writing even though I feel like if I continue typing my right arm might fall off. Oh crew, you're the best. You should enjoy my posts now though, because exams are next week. Also known as the week I live under a rock. When I come out from under my rock though, I'm heading off to New Orleans. You're jealous. Although, I'll only be there for 4 days, it will still be a nice break from the cold and escape after exams.

So big news. I'm the ultimate Bengals fan. Okay, not the ultimate, but pretty good for someone who lives in Philadelphia. I was sporting a sweet, sweet Palmer jersey all of Sunday. And when I say all, I mean I wore it to bed, you know just for good luck. If you saw the game, and if you didn't you definitely heard about it, because the Bengals DOMINATED the Eagles. 35-10. Woh, got a little rowdy for a second there. Best part was...I was there! I'll leave you to contemplate that.