Thursday, December 23, 2004

Today's questions: sandwiches

1) What seemingly popular sandwich would you never eat?
2) PB+J: Type of each. more PB or more J?
3) Favored bread? Toasted or not?
4) What is your favorite sandwich?

1) Tuna salad. I cannot decide what is grosser, the tuna, or the mayo coating it. Ew. Just thinking about it makes me feel a little sick.
2) A very tough question. I guess I put on more PB than J, but it's close. J should be strawberry, PB should be chunky.
3) I heart white bread, and its total lack of nutritional value. If I were absolutely forced to choose a grainy bread, I kind of dig that one that has little bits of oatmeal on the top, because it most closely recreates the delicious sweetness of white bread. Toasting is always good.
4) Standard sandwich: roast beef. Ultimate sandwich: the real turkey sandwich on a baguette formerly found at the (now dearly departed) Peche. Backup ultimate sandwiches can be found at the Le Bus on 18th St., where basically everything is good. Although I have never had their sprout sandwich, because you would have to be a fool to think that was going to turn out well.