Friday, November 12, 2004

Weekend Update with Jane

I will be unsick by Sunday if it's the last thing I do. I'm coming up on my 3 week anniversary with this lovely cough. Sometimes it's just time to say goodbye, it's the cough not me, and we definitely can't be friends. As you can tell currently there's trouble in paradise, but we had some good times together: the time when Gloria made me soup to get rid of you, that day I missed school because of you, the weekend I denied Mary of seeing the Incredibles three times because of you, the time when I thought you'd be gone in two weeks, the times I took cough syrup that expired two years ago, the time I ate yogurt for the first time in two years to get rid of you, the several nights I spent at home trying to get rid of you, the time when I thought I might have mono, the time I threatened people I would spread your love...I could go on, but I think it's time we see other people.

I'm very mad at campus corner right now. We just ordered two chicken cheesesteaks and cheese fries. What did we get? One chicken cheesesteak, regular fries. That is not cool Campus Corner. I don't appreciaate that.

The Best extracurricular activity ever: Yellowcard coming to school! I rocked out. Yellowcard rocked out. The whole high school rocked out and we were all happy. We all wore our kilts and homemade tshirts. Y100 came out and raffled off signed posters and cds. Sadly, I didn't win. Now everyone is obsessed with Yellowcard. Their pictures cover peoples' daily planners. Everyone calls the band members by their first name and swear that he smiled right at her! Overall, best one hour concert I've ever attended. Only, but still the best. Yes, yes, keep rocking. No, no, don't stop rocking.

Everyone at school is getting all crazy about Ring Mass/Dance. All I ever hear about are the 3 D's: Dresses, Dates and Decorations. Luckily, I'm the head of the music committee so my job of getting the DJ (completed) and making the playlist isn't too strenuous.