Saturday, October 09, 2004

I'm dead

So the real reason why I haven't blogged is: a.) because I'm dead and b.)because I hate you and everything I do, I do to make you mad. I've come to the conclusion that if someone (whose name starts with a car end with a line and has an o in the middle) is going to hassle me about how often I update I will post something just like her blog. I hope you and enjoy it and if you'd like to read more posts like this one, You'd don't have to take my word for it, check out the carline.

Fire Prevention?
Last Night I went to my fake hometown, Wayne. It was fire prevention week, and Friday was the end to this extravaganza. I'll admit I wasn't there to see the fire truck parade, but merely to see a wooden shack being lit on fire. Although receiving my children's-sized fire hat, my junior firefighters badge, my "Sparky" trading card and my cardboard fire truck was tough competition, I still thought the Radnor Fire Company really pulled through when they lit the shack on fire. Firefighters came out while the shack was ablazing singing "the roof is on fire, we don't need no water let the motherf-er burn..." No they really didn't, this was a family show. So the house went up in flames the firefighters put it out after like 400 years, and all the kids cheered. But were they really teaching these kids fire safety? They didn't have an assembly where they told the kids about fire alarms, or the importance of mapping out escape routes. Instead the kids learned, if my shack's on fire I'll call the firefighters, some rock music will play, they will take 400 years to put it out and continue to tear down my shack when they're done. I'd like to make a shout-out to all my friends who came, and my cat Nala, the Nalster she looked so cute yesterday when she was attacking my foot.