Tuesday, September 14, 2004

...So you don't want to be in my commercial?

So I didn't want to be in Mary's commercial, or skip school, hard to believe, I know. Today I saw the musical episode of Arthur. It was pretty darn exciting, and made me want a library card. "Having fun, isn't hard when you've got a library card." Wow. Inspiring.

So I'll admit I have been going to school, as well as attending classes. It will definitely be hard learning for a full year; I'm not quite ready for that kind of responsibility. I mean that trip to New Orleans halfway through the year, hit the spot. Not only am I attending classes but in an attempt to not go online, I find that it is more successful if I avoid the computer room all together. Therefore, I have been ignoring the blog. Sorry blog, hope I didn't hurt your feelings. Assignments that need to be typed aren't helping, but I think that typewriter is going to help out.

Anything else exciting going on? Not really. I'll give a recap of some not-so-exciting but noteworthy experiences. Volunteered at XPN for 8 hours and 45 minutes. Found my fake Grandma. She rules. Been reading Slaughter House Five. I'll probably finish that this week and start Lovely Bones. Set-up N64. Had a Mario Kart party on Friday. Dominated Alex. Decided to start betting on football. Haven't found a good game to bet on yet. Baked a snackin cake and muffins. Weird, I think so. So far school year's going well. Prep Dance on friday meaning the school year has officially started. Do I want to go to the Malvern dance? Not that you care. iPod is savior for horrible bus rides with haverford boys. Made much better when I can't hear them. Didn't go online for a whole day! Yeah, I think that's it.

Hey! What's with everyone backing out of the Vote for Change concert. Not cool, family definitely not cool. I'd also like to point out that Mary tried to replace me when she came home. "Trying to avoid Mary" That's right Mary she avoids you and eats my muffins! She only ate one though leaving the other for me obviously proving her love for me. Booyea!

OH WAIT! Exciting news! I think I'm still growing because I've been sleeping in excessive amounts. There's still hope!