Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I'm slow...

It's official, I'm crazy slow at painting. I've already spent over four hours on a picture that's only half a page and I still have to paint the background and the foreground. Now I've started a new painting because we've switched locations and I'm a little worried I may not finish it in my remaining 6 hours. Scary thought, I know.

Another thing I'm slow about it is doing my stupid SAT prep homework. I end up rushing to do it on the train home the night of the class or like yesterday doing it until the moment I leave. I always manage to do it all, but I have yet to master any of the vocab excpet the few words Sara quizzes me on. I end up spending my time on websites, like the garden state one.

Slow at: my book, my summer reading, my summer math, waking up, writing to people, getting ezpasses, as well as returning them, showering, making decisions, there's probably a lot more but we'll just leave it at that.

New! I've decided to leave you with an inspriational quote at the end of every post. Actually it probably won't be inspriational, but you'll live.

Napoleon Dynamite: Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.
Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
Napoleon Dynamite: Since when, Kip? You have the worst reflexes of all time.
Kip: Try and hit me, Napoleon.
Napoleon Dynamite: What?
Kip: I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me