Monday, June 07, 2004

What is better than book recommendations?

Books! Kitten and Fred are my two favorite people right now, as they both have been supplying me with unsolicited good books. Kitten even lent me a book that she was planning to reread, before she reread it. That is awesome.

But, since I am not as cool as they are, I will offer up some recommendations instead. Tigana by Guy Gavriel Kay is the book Kitten was about to reread, and I see why. I'm only halfway done, but if you like fantasy, pick it up.

I will, as always, reiterate my call for recommendations. I'd rather read a book you thought was really good than the stuff that has been gathering dust on my shelves for years. Unless you happen to recommend a book that is currently gathering dust on my shelves. (No joke -- that happened last month! And, actually, I read it and liked it. So there. I will even brave dust for your recommendations.)