Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Why do I suck at life?

I'm da worst! And I'm not pretending I'm Steven this time. I still don't have summer plans. I know, Is that possible? I've been thinking about my summer since April and I still have nada. I'm so worried about the summer that I'm looking for jobs, camps, and workshops instead studying for exams. I can't put it off any longer, summer's two weeks away. So far, I've emailed someone about a writing workshop on Monday nights. Wow that leaves me with...oh right nothing! I'm starting to get desperate and it's scaring me. I just contemplated working at Hope's. That's right making cookies and scooping ice cream all summer. I think exams are warping my brain. Not only that today I decided maybe I shouldn't let crew be my barrier. Maybe it's not exams, I bet Helen and Mary brainwashed me in my sleep. I should watch out my next post may be "Jane let's her star shine. I'm going to Walnut St. Theater Camp."