Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Social, economic and political effects... and all that good stuff you've been missing out on

So I know I'm da worst. I'm a neglecting blogger, but I'm much more busy than I ever was in New Orleans. Countdown: 2 more days until the AP history exam. 10 more days of crew. 2 more regattas, 4 more practices. 2 weeks until my media final is due. 15 days until my Spanish oral is due. So for the next two weeks I'll be a movie-making fiend, and then go a little crazy for exams, but give me a solid month and I'll be back to normal. Quality of life will be through the roof. So what has happened recently?

Allyson Schwartz won, and Mary is sadly still employed. Give me my sister back!

Flavia is taking over my world. The other day she was on the front of the magazine section. Only more incentive to write a book...Better than hers.

My school has decided to torture me and have two other girls and I represent the student body at a strategic planning meeting for four hours. The night before the AP exam. Die, twice.

Why can't I be Tina Fey? I saw Mean Girls, she saved the movie. I mean the actors were kind of annoying, but I guess they were supposed to be. She's just so funny, it's not fair.

I finally ordered my birthday cds. I got modest Mouse, new Found Glory, Sugarcult and Rock against Bush. I definitely regret not getting Franz Ferdinand.

Yeah so that's about it, you've probably stopped reading by now so I'll stop writing. P.S. - unlike Helen I update my links. Check it out.