Monday, May 17, 2004

The Pressures On

There's too much pressure having to appeal to all audiences. I can't handle it. Last night Helen told me about how she was going to post about me dancing with UT and UF pressuring me into giving away blog addresses, and we all know I'm the bully so I was all act tough Jane. So my grand plan was to think of an embarrassing story about Helen (booyea) but then I realized all the embarrassing things happen to me (no booyea). The best thing I could think of was the random man dancing with Helen, but that wasn't even that embarrassing. Then I realized anyone who used to read my old blog will expect this blog to be funny, and I think I'm becoming Helen. This is obviously my "unfunny" phase.

On to the exciting link! Approach with caution, once you see this website you won't stop swaying your head because then it kind of looks like the hidamari no tami are moving too. I want one that's happy and one that has closed eyes. Then I can be soothed and unstressed or happy whenever I like. Don't you want one too? Helen has one. I'm jealous.