Thursday, May 20, 2004

Mary's Song (I'm Moving Out)

So two days Mary finally revealed to the parents that she no longer wants a laptop for her graduation but a lease on the car. No, really she told them she was...MOVING OUT! Actually past, she had already moved out when she told them. Not the point. Although Mary isn't living in the compound she still has the dork mobile. Suspicious? I think so. Now Sara wakes up at 7 every morning to my alarm clock and to drive Daddy to work. Fun fact: Sara wakes up earlier than me. heh. I mean wait I wasn't laughing at myself. Mary are you trying to hurt your sister? Making her wake up early every morning just so she can drive a car. Obviously yes. Christopher, Lorelai and I were wondering when you were going to come home and raise your daughter? I'm going to go lose my virginity at age 19! Go have another baby!

P.S. I've gotten complaints that the blog is boring. The blog is more for the family's amusement and your enjoyment so take it or leave it.