Thursday, April 22, 2004

Everything good is obviously attracted to Australia

Luckily I managed to see one movie at the film festival despite my crazy schedule. But it was so awesome! It was too funny. I mean, severed body parts, the village people and a no mans land town make for a great movie. So I've come to the conclusion that everything good must come from Australia. I mean think about it, my first Australian movie and I couldn't stop laughing. Ben Folds couldn't handle the force that was pulling him towards Australia. The Olympic committee couldn't deny their love of the Aussies. Powderfinger, born and raised in Australia had to be good obviously. All of the good hot chocolate is hiding in Australia. The coolest of the coolest animals all reside in Australia. Let's not forget it's the land of all of the yummiest fruit.

No wonder I liked it so much...