Monday, March 08, 2004

Goodbye, Jane the Bully!

Jane announced today that her bully phase was over. To commemorate the occasion (and to make sure Mary actually sees this, lest I get any more questions from Jane about it), I will repost the last known sighting of Jane the Bully.

Mary,
This is Jane, your sister. I'm calling you out. This should officially become Helen's Blog because you never post. I don't care if nothing is going on in your life, make something up. I hope you seriously consider posting before Helen moves on without you. Maybe you and Mommy can start your own blog togther and call it "The 'I'm a reject' Project" You say potato... Mary says Please like me! Consider yourself called.
Jane

Goodbye, Brigitta. May your afterlife include as much dFilm coverage as this life did.