Saturday, March 13, 2004

Answering a friday five... courtesy of kitten

Inspired by Jenn.... my new blogspiration? a friday five, even though it's saturday now..

1) last song I heard --> Winds of Change - by the Scorpions -- courtesy of Emmet. not the last song I heard, but the last one that stood out in my mind.

2)Last 2 movies I saw --> The Triplets of Belleville - how is it between mary, steven and I, none of us knew it didn't have words? And Father of the Bride -- on TNT, the scene where Annie tells Steve Martin that her fiancee is a liar because he told her a crazy story about Steve snooping in his father's desk and getting chased by dogs. A classic, even in parts.

3) Last 3 things I bought --> chicken noodle for lunch, soda for the office (diet coke with lime only came in cans; that's not right) and probably some piece of hardware that I don't even know I bought. Ask me on Tuesday, and the answer will be a condo.

4) the 4 things I need to do this weekend --> 1) pack. 2) find a new resident for my apartment. 3) did I tell you I need to pack? 4) finish watching the first season of Alias.

5) the last 5 people I talked to --> 1) Steven 2) kitten / waiter at dinner/#pobox 3) Emmet 4) Jane 5) Dieter