Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Quality of Life is on the rise.

I know many of you may be thinking, there is a major advancement in the marketplace. When will Helen notice?

Fear not, gentle readers. As a loyal Diet Coke drinker, the Coca-Cola Corporation does its best to notify me of innovations in a timely manner. And let me be the first to say, they have a real winner on their hands. What is it? Diet Coke WITH LIME!

You may say, didn't they already come out with that? Lemons are very different from limes, and I will be the first to admit that Diet Coke with Lemon left me feeling a little flat. Diet Coke with Lime, on the other hand...

My preference for fountain DC has been frequently noted. But With Lime is a bottle revolution! DC in a bottle, yet I still want to drink it! (I will admit, though, I am dying to know what it will taste like in fountain.)

So, you may be asking yourself Coke's second most frequently asked question:
2. Where can I find this delicious new product?

Diet Coke with Lime launched nationally on January 19th and you'll be able to find it across the country in grocery stores, supermarkets, mass retailers, drug stores, convenience stores, and in vending machines.

Happy Hunting!