Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Jane called me out.

Just for you, Jane, two posts in one day. By the same person. Because You're Worth It.

I mean, because I got abandoned by my co-blogger. Mary! Help! She's beating me with her stick!

Actually, we all better start being nice to Jane, because, like Rory, she's all grown up and going away for school in a week (Jan 21, for anyone not in the know.) And I haven't even planned a week's worth of pig-outs, movie marathons, and trips to her favorite places! But, I have arranged for her sweats to arrive in time. And I told her she could "break in" someone else's sweats for them, if they don't show up to stake their claim before she leaves for New Orleans. I mean, a white sweatshirt is cute, but sometimes, you need another color. And she's gonna have every color of the sweatshirt rainbow this time tomorrow.