Friday, November 19, 2004

Word Vomit.

What did I do this week? Basically nothing. Mary babysat. Steven babysat. Mary babysat. Lots of babysitting for Janie was done this week. I only had two real days of school. Monday and Tuesday - School, not cool. Wednesday - Field Trip to DC. Thursday - Retreat. Friday - Me sitting at home watching too much TV.

I think my class has brainwashed me. After watching "Mean Girls" on the bus home from DC I realized Prom is word vomit. It just comes out, even though you don't want to talk about it. I'm constantly talking to someone about their dress, or the afterparty, or transportation. It's sick. I hate prom, it takes over your life. For some reason, I think it's a good topic of converstaion, but really, no one wants to talk about. I finished the playlist this week, so now I can stop talking about that. But every 5 seconds I'm telling someone something about prom, and if it drives me crazy, imagine how much I'm boring other people..probably like I'm boring you right now.

I want it to snow. I'm sick of it just being plain cold. It's Nov-time for snow-ember. It's probably just because I wasn't home for most of the snow last year, but I can't wait for the first snowfall. Literally, it's obscene how excited I am for it. When it snows it going to be amazing. It being freezing is boring but snow, now that's exciting. And snow days...oh so glorious.

Hopefully next week will be more eventful. Monday and Tuesday is school, but I can handle a two day week. Ew! Gross Samantha (that's right the American Girl doll no one likes) movie is on instead of Gilmore Girls. This is me being very, very mad. Wednesday- Mary and I ruckuss GW. Thursday- Return of the Chinese Thanksgiving dinner. Sometime before the end of the week I need to get a prom dress. Word Vomit. I'm going to stop now.