Monday, November 29, 2004

Short Attention Span Blogger

Jane is someone's blogspiration. I mean, I'm sure she's many people's blogspiration, but it's nice to see a shout-out in text.

I'm sick. Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen - Jane, Daddy, Mommy. I'll never forget what you did for me.

Meng got a big deal, and will be spending 2 weeks of every month in Atlanta. I hope his new prospective roommate gets a facebook of all the folks who have keys, and may be randomly dropping in on him/her.

Mary is moving in to my place for a few weeks. Brownies -- you want 'em, I'll have 'em.

Anne! When are you coming home? Reveal the details. I am being pressured to make plans for the next month.

India: I had a very excellent time. The Pressure Pusher Pro (Sid's mom) wanted Sara to stay an extra couple of weeks, but sadly, even after multiple late night calls to the US office, we could not make that happen. She's also anxious for me to return with Steven -- acupuncture ahoy!

I have a newfound understanding for what our Indian customers go through to make payment, and even just use our service, and I now understand why so many payments arrive priority mail, as it seems to be the only way smart people send money in India. Also, worst job in India has got to be mailman. Address takes on a looser meaning, to include "near"s, and "off of"s.

No need to go to a wildlife preserve, folks. We saw more elephants out working hard than we did on the boat ride that everyone swore up and down was practically pulled by elephants.

Did they ever tell you in science class how, before an electrical storm, you can tell it's coming because your hair will all stand on end? Yeah, that's true. Happened to us sitting in a boat in the middle of a lake. My tip to you? Suddenly feel "sleepy", and lay down in the boat.

If you want to view the pics, it's funny. Even though Jane didn't go, you'll need to m1ssjane.