Saturday, November 06, 2004

Fun Fact Bonanza!

Fun Fact: I was taking medicine that expired two years ago. Then I was taking medicine that expired two months ago, and finally I sprung for some medicine that expire in 2006.

Okay who are you, mystery commentor? Antoine, you hit Sarah Manthey's blog, and now mine? I don't even live in New Orleans. And "???" come on don't bust on the bengals. And at least make up a sweeter code name.

Tuesday night's results are a sore subject for me, and I'd rather not discuss it.

Other fun facts I learned this week: Team Tennis is more fun to watch than real tennis. It's getting cold, and I should stop trying to deny winter. I don't like Middle States commitees; they make us think critically. I hate school shoes, and the next time I get yelled at for them I'm coming to school barefoot.

One day I'll stop coughing. One day I'll give up smoking.